Latest Blog Posts
- I Have a Book Deal!
- The First Rule of Book Submission is You Don’t Talk about Book Submission
- Under Submission
- What the Hell January?
Top 5 Parenting Articles
- 10 Warning Signs That You Might be a Helicopter Parent (and How to Stop)
- How to Parent Bravely in a Culture of Fear
- How to Use Connected Parenting to Peacefully Eliminate Outbursts and Solve Problem Behaviors
- The Magic Word That Every Parent Needs to Embrace
- How to Offer Positive Encouragement (Sorry, “Good Job” Doesn’t Cut It)
What I’m Reading
Who am I?
Mindy Carlson is a writer, knitter, baker, reader, life coach, and Administrative Head of School of Rock Creek Montessori in Kensington, MD. She also happens to be the mother of two spirited boys and the wife of an amazing economist.